An article to understand the process and equipment of kaolin mineral processing
2022-04-24 Xinhai (166)
2022-04-24 Xinhai (166)
If you have any questions, please contact us through the following ways, we will give you more and better assistance！
Kaolin is a non-metallic mineral. Kaolin has a wide range of uses, mainly used in papermaking, enamel, rubber and plastic, ceramics and refractory materials. Sandy kaolin is one of the industrial types of kaolin, which belongs to non-coal kaolin. Next, this article will introduce the processing technology and equipment of sandpaper kaolin.
The common beneficiation process of kaolin is wet process, which includes three processes: mashing and sand removal, purification, and product drying.
(1) Slurry and sand removal: The process of fully dispersing kaolin in water to form ore slurry and removing impurities.
(2) Purification: By means of gravity separation, magnetic separation, flotation and other beneficiation methods, the impurity minerals in the ore are removed and the kaolin is purified.
(3) Product drying: The purified kaolin is dehydrated with the help of equipment.
(1) Ramming machine: It is mainly used for the dispersing and pulping of materials in the process of ramming and sand removal.
(2) Special hydrocyclone for kaolin: it is a kind of hydrocyclone for non-metallic minerals with novel structure, small diameter and small cone angle design, high classification efficiency and precision, and is often used for grinding, classification and concentrated of non-metallic minerals.
(3) Drum magnetic separator: used to remove strong magnetic impurity minerals in kaolin.
(4) Electromagnetic Slurry Magnetic Separator: It is more effective for removing low-content weak magnetic impurity minerals in kaolin.
(5) Centrifugal classifier: used for material classification.
(6) Peeling machine: By means of mechanical pulverization and peeling, the particles of kaolin are made finer, which can improve the whiteness of kaolin to a certain extent.
(7) Double impeller leaching agitation tank: used for bleaching treatment of kaolin pulp, the purpose is to remove iron impurities and improve the whiteness of kaolin products.
(8) High-efficiency deep-cone thickener: used for washing and concentrating kaolin slurry.
(9) Diaphragm filter press: used for dehydration after kaolin concentration.
You can fill in your demand information in the form below, and our technical and sales staff will get in touch with you as soon as possible. In order to ensure that your information can be processed in a timely manner, please be sure to fill in your contact number accurately!